Air Compressors Limited Warranty
NEW Air Compressors: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: Standard Duty - One Year; Serious Duty - Two Years; Extreme Duty - Three Years; Maxus Model Series - Five Years.
RECONDITIONED Air Compressors: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: One Year Limited Warranty.
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR):Campbell Hausfeld / Scott Fetzer Company, 100 Production Drive, Harrison, Ohio, 45030, Telephone: (800) 543-6400
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser (other than for purposes of resale) of the Campbell
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: Substantial defects due to material and workmanship with the exceptions noted
below on any Campbell Hausfeld air compressor.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED FROM THE
DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE AS STATED IN THE DURATION. If this compressor is used for commercial, industrial or rental
purposes, the warranty will apply for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Extreme Duty Contractor Compressors are
not limited to a ninety (90) day warranty when used in contractor applications. Four cylinder single-stage and two-stage
compressors are not limited to a ninety (90) day warranty when used in commercial or industrial applications. Some States
do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT,
FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitations
of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Any failure that results from an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with compressor.
- Pre-delivery service, i.e. assembly, oil or lubricants, and adjustment.
- Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, filters and gaskets, etc.
- Gasoline engines and components are expressly excluded from coverage under this limited warranty. The Purchaser must
comply with the warranty given by the engine manufacturer which is supplied with the product.
Additional items not covered under this warranty:
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating unit under conditions not in
accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Pump or valve failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with compressor functionality.
- Rusted tanks, including but not limited to rust due to improper drainage or corrosive environments.
- Electric motors, check valves and pressure switches after the first year of ownership.
- Drain cocks.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Other items not listed but considered general wear parts.
- Pressure switches, air governors and safety valves modified from factory settings.
- Pump wear or valve damage caused by using oil not specified.
- Pump wear or valve damage caused by any oil contamination or by failure to follow proper oil maintenance
Belt Drive / Direct Drive / Gas Driven Compressors
- Ring wear or valve damage from inadequate filter maintenance.
- Manually adjusted load/unload and throttle control devices.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WARRANTOR UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, compressor or
component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PURCHASER UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- Portable compressors or components must be delivered or shipped to the nearest Campbell Hausfeld Authorized Service
Center. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by the purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
WHEN WARRANTOR WILL PERFORM REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Repair or replacement will be
scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of
replacement parts. This Limited Warranty applies in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only and gives you specific legal rights. You may also have
other rights which vary from State to State or country to country.